School Zones will be the everyday drivers’ worst nightmare. Many times its difficult to tell when one is going to pop up but for the most part people only do not pay enough attention to the signs. Quite often people unintentionally violating regulations and are daydreaming and maintaining their standard rate. You can find just two principal infractions most commonly related to school zones; passing and speeding ticket Bellingham with a school bus that is stopped.
- points are doubled in school zones
- fines are doubled in school zones
- there is an unwritten law that its ok to stay within 10 mph of the speed limit without getting pulled over (fact or myth?)
- A school pops up you’re if you are doing 40mph in a 30mph zone actually doing 40mph in a 20mph School Zone
- if you get pulled over, not only will you be ticketed for speeding but in addition your citation will say “speeding in a school zone”
- its essentially like going 40mph on the speed limit.
- your permit is going to be penalized greatly in terms of points
- You are going to have to pay fees and escalated fines
- You may be needed to go to driving school depending what types of infractions you’ve got committed in the past
- And so the dilemma is, how do I deal with these infractions after my property insurance claim denied?
Passing a Stopped School Bus